Saturday 8 September 2012

Being a business woman


I have owned my own business for a number of years and worked seven days a week 9am till 10pm. The bit I loved the most was my customers and making deliveries to elderly ladies. 
That often required time and an empty stomach, but when you love what you do, it is worth it. I was always invited in for a cup of tea and some cake and we would spend time putting the world to rights. I must confess that although I sold the business, I still go to visit my friends! Through my off-licence, I worked very closely with the local Police. My shop was broken into three times and together we found all three offenders. I used to help stop underage drinking, keeping an eye on target people and informing of potential conflicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback!