Thursday 21 March 2013

Standing up for you


Representing our area is a great honour to me and I do not take it for granted.
I feel it is very important to listen to local people’s views and to work all year around, not just at election times.
We are living in tough times with money being a concern for both local people and the council. It is more important than ever, at a time like this, that our area continues to have a local champion to stand up for it.
Working with the community has achieved many good things in a relatively short space of time and I would like to continue doing more for you!
I want to ensure we get better local services, and  put a stop to the council wasting your money on expensive consultants.
Most of all I want a fair deal for our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback!