Saturday 23 March 2013

Looking back

Every now and again I like to look back at some of the thing I have achieved as a Councillor (it keeps me sane). I thought it might be nice to show you the range of things I get up to. I wont talk about any personal casework I get (and I get lots) because when people ask for my help I like to keep it private.

Here are just some of the things I have achieved recently:


  • Together with local residents, won back weekend health clinics in Stratton
  • Supported much needed local community groups
  • Worked with you to improve road safety
  • As a school governor, helped to ensure local education is delivered to the highest standards
  • Consistently voted for services to stay in our local area
what always strikes me is the wide range of things a Councillor can do, if they work hard and try their best. Well the job doesn't stop so I better get on.. 

All the best


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback!