Friday 22 March 2013

If you want a chat

Every now and again I like to put my main contact details out there so that you or anyone you know has them. I represent one of the biggest and most rural wards in Cornwall, so although you will see me out and about regularly, I like to know you can contact me if you want to...


My home number: 01288 353469
My Mobile: 07973 951996
I am often busy as being a Councillor can be a 24/7 job, so if you don't get thought the first time, please leave a message and I'll call you back.

If you would prefer to send me an email the address is: Pauladolphin@hotmail.com

If you are just interested in what I'm upto I post to twitter as @BudeDolphin

Or you can subsribe to my log here at paulalibdem.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback!