Wednesday 1 May 2013

Tomorrow I will be fighting for



He is a list of just reasons to vote tomorrow, I promise to work tirelessly for...
  • Local homes suitable for local people
  • More money for our community groups
  • Extra money for road improvements
  • Keeping Stratton car park free
  • More accommodation for single people & couples
  • Extra money towards Stratton play park
I have really enjoyed this election campaign, I have lost some weight and got a bit of a tan, but most of all I have spoken to many many people who have not only been supportive, but who really care about our community.

My team and I have worked hard, but it is nothing less than you deserve!

Tomorrow I will keep on working as every vote will count...

But here's the bit that might be different from some Councillors, I will work hard the day after that and not stop, for me elections are the begin of the fight not the end of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback!