Tuesday 22 January 2013

Snow stops play

We are somewhat lucky that it rarely snows badly in the Bude area itself, however the areas on the way out of Bude do get very icy and sometimes snow will settle too. I can't quite get my head around way our country grinds to a holt in cold weather. I would expect it of Jamaica or Tonga, but the UK is not really hot any time of the year.

I understand that we don't get snow all the time like places like Canada and that's one reason we don't cope very well, but we do get it roughly once a year. Surely our great nation can cope with a logistics problem like this once a year?



Just for your information the picture above his been doing the rounds... Those eagle eyed among you will have noticed that the cars in the "Canada" side are driving on the wrong side for it to be Canada. After some research I can tell you that this picture in fact shows Japan.. Now I bet your glad you read the whole post! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback!